开店立业 Retail and YOU

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Default Diary

My Default Diary helps me with my time management by allocating time for the important "must do" tasks each day.
  • Allocate set times for individual tasks keeps me on target for getting all my important tasks done each day
  • Allows everyone in my business to know what am I doing at set times and when I am available
  • Keeps me focused on what I need to be doing
My default diary helps me keep accountable to what I need to achieve every day and is very easy to create.

To set up your default diary, you first need to decide if you are going to simply set it up in outlook or if you prefer to make it in excel like you time slice and pin it up where it can be viewed easily.

You then simply block out the periods of time that you have decided will be the best for each task. Be sure to include travel time if any appointments you have are out of the office.

Once you have outlined the must do's and allocated specific times to do these tasks in your default time diary, you will find your time management will improve dramatically.

It works for me, why not you give it a try? Click the image below and print out in A4 as a template:


No comments:

Post a Comment